The other thing we need is official officer titles & duties. If members are interested in volunteering, please nominate yourself for the following OPEN positions.
Don't be shy! We are all busy people and just want to keep it light and fun in the club, so we will not be expecting heavy-duty acrobatics from officers. We do what we can, and if not always remember to share the fun through DELEGATION ;o)
Officers will determine how to approach their duties----
-Deletions (Jennifer Janevski): Checks on who's sufficiently active and deletes accordingly.
-Good Will Officer (Deborah): Puppy Love's friendship ambassador.
-Admissions (Chili aka Judy) : Screens and accepts Club applications.
-Treasurer (OPEN): Keeps those Club Points rolling in! Implements organization of club points.
-President (me?): Over-all organization and overseeing of Officer efforts, & keep members motivated and encouraged.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'll run for a deletions officer. I think I can handle that with my schedule.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI am willing to contribute in:
ReplyDeletereally
-Admissions /screening and checking background etc. /Acceptance
-Deletions
I can't commit to any thing else with my schedule.... :(
I wouldn't be a very organized Secretary or President..... Lol
I'm Going to Turn in my *Officers Badge* : ( Need to keep SPP for my R&R time. With nursing, and working as an online, crisis outreach volunteer... I need some down time. SPP is my unwinding time. (((( HUGS )))
ReplyDeleteThanks for everything Deborah ! you are awesome!
ReplyDeleteOk, I guess its down to Jennifer as Deletions & Judy as Admissions. Congrats, ladies, and thank you!
ReplyDeleteWe are still in great need of a treasurer especially, but also secretary and president.
Has Jennifer looked ay peoples' ALL Time points lately? I noticed we have some who have 0 in all categories, it doesn't look like they're playing - and some who haven't logged in since they joned...
ReplyDeleteI'm have been trying to be fair and give people the benefit of the doubt over the holidays. Since our group has been growing I recently sent out some notices to make room for more active player who will play with puppy love club members. I've made a note of your concern Sarah Lou.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back Deborah!
ReplyDelete